and Centro Internacional de Agricultura Tropical in Cali, Colombia, bred the arcelin trait into a "garden variety" bean that normally lacks the protein.
What does CIAT stand for?
CIAT stands for Centro Internacional de Agricultura Tropical (Spanish: International Center for Tropical Agriculture, Colombia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIAT
We have 8 other meanings of CIAT in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Impact Assessment Studies and Forecasting (Poland)
- Asian Exposition on Chemicals and Instrumentation
- Committee on International Aviation Safety and Security
- Central Information Agency for Science and Technology
- Centre for Instructor and Advanced Skill Training (Malaysia)
- Cooperative Institute for Atmospheric Sciences and Terrestrial Applications
- Centro Internazionale Alti Studi Universitari (Italian: International Center High University Studies)
- California Institute of Automotive Technology
- Centre Intégré en Alimentation et Tourisme (Quebec, Canada)
- Centre interaméricain des Administrateurs Fiscaux (French: Inter-American Centre of Tax Administrations)
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (UK)
- Coalition to Insure Against Terrorism
- Collaborative Infrastructure Assessment Tool
- Comité Interministériel d'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Interministerial Committee for Territorial Planning; Haiti)
- Comité International d’Accompagnement de la Transition (French: International Committee to Support Transition; Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Compagnie Industrielle d'Application Thermiques (French: Thermics Application Industrial Company)
- Compagnie Internationale André Trigano (French: André Trigano International Company)
- Constraint-Induced Aphasia Therapy
- Counterintelligence Analytic Team (US DoD)
- Centro de Instrucción de Aeronavegantes Y Tecnicos Aeronauticos (Spanish: Air Crew Training Center and Aeronautical Technicians; Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clients range from the University of Georgia, the Georgia Department of Transportation and local governments across Georgia to the Federal Highway Administration, the United Nations Development Program and Centro Internacional de Agricultura Tropical.