But within two short years it had the support of the Centro Cultural Tijuana (CeCuT) and has steadily gained in funding and prestige with each subsequent installment.
What does CECUT stand for?
CECUT stands for Centro Cultural Tijuana (Spanish: Tijuana Cultural Center; Mexico)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Contrast Enhanced Computed Tomography
- Central European Countries Travel Association
- Centro de Educación, Capacitación y Tecnología Campesina (Paraguay)
- Comité d'Évaluation Clinique et Technique en Odontologie (French)
- City Employees Credit Union (various locations)
- Communaute Evangelique du Christ en Ubangi (Church of Christ of Ubangi)
- Community Educators Credit Union (Melbourne, FL)
- Confederation of European Computer Users Associations
- Conference on European Computer Users Association
- Centro Cultural Alternativo
- Canine Enteric Coronavirus
- Catholic Education Commission of Victoria Ltd (Australia)
- Centro Europeo Colonna Vertebrale
- Centre of Excellence for Child Welfare (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- China Electronics Corporation Wireless (handset producer)
- Corps of Engineers Civil Works (US Army)
- Corps of Engineers Directorate of Civil Works
- Council of Engineering Companies of Washington
- Catholic Education Commission of Western Australia
- Continuing Education Centre for the Water Industry (Czech Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After performances in Centro Cultural Tijuana, the theaters of the Universidad Autonoma de Baja California in Ensenada and Mexicali, and the Lyceum Theater in San Diego, the group will perform in the Los Angeles area, with their last performance taking place at San Fernando High School on July 29.
The more "static," museum-based dimension of the exhibition is being headed by talented Brazilian curator Adriano Pedrosa, who will present "Farsites" at the San Diego Museum of Art and Centro Cultural Tijuana.