SCERRI Centre for the Archaeology of Human Origins, University of Southampton, UK (Email: eleanor@soton.
What does CAHO stand for?
CAHO stands for Centre for the Archaeology of Human Origins (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAHO
We have 3 other meanings of CAHO in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Aquitain Histoire Moderne Contemporaine (French: Center for Study of Modern and Contemporary Worlds)
- Corporation for Affordable Homes of McHenry County (Woodstock, IL)
- Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (Arlington, VA)
- Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative
- California Association of Hostage Negotiators (Cotati, CA)
- Capital Area Health Network (Richmond, VA)
- College of Allied Health and Nursing (Minnesota State Univeresity; Mankato, MN)
- Critical Access Hospital Network
- College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences
- Central African Healthcare Organization
- Columbia American History Online (Columbia University)
- Council of Academic Hospitals of Ontario (formerly Ontario Council of Teaching Hospitals; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Crisis Assistance Helping Out on the Streets (Eugene, Oregon)
- California Association of Health Plans (trade association; Sacramento, CA)
- California Association of Highway Patrolmen
- Carolina Adolescent Health Project (mental health)
- Center for Animal Health and Productivity (University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine)
- Childhood Arthritis Health Profile
- Cooperative Actions for Health Program
- European Community Animal Health Policy (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WILLIAM DAVIES Centre for the Archaeology of Human Origins, University of Southampton, UK (Email: swgd@soton.
Dimitra Papagianni * * Centre for the Archaeology of Human Origins, Dept.