Mary E John, director, Centre for Women's Development Studies ( CWDS), feels that it is ridiculous to let a crime pass in the name of reconciliation.
What does CWDS stand for?
CWDS stands for Centre for Women's Development Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWDS
We have 12 other meanings of CWDS in our Acronym Attic
- Cadet Wing Duty Officer
- Chief Weapons Officer
- Casualty Weapon Direction Panel
- Center for Wise Democratic Processes (political group)
- Certified Workforce Development Professional
- Conversations with Dead People (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Cash Withdrawal
- Central Washington Disability Resources (Ellensburg, WA)
- Chemical Waste Disposal Request
- Central Washington Dressage Society
- Combat Weapon Delivery Software
- Contaminated Water Diving System
- Cyclone Warning Dissemination System (India)
- Chemical Weapons Destruction Support Office
- Calvin Wiley Dance Theatre (New York, NY)
- Cauvery Water Dispute Tribunal (est. 1990; India)
- Chemical Warfare Defense Training
- Children with Disabilities Team (UK)
- Camping World East (car racing)
- Car Wash Express (est. 2001; Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expressing the same sense of outrage, Mary John, director of the Centre for Women's Development Studies in Delhi, said: " Rai should retract his statement and apologise.