The study was funded by the University of Toronto, the Ontario Mental Health Foundation, and the Centre for Urban Health Initiatives in Canada.
What does CUHI stand for?
CUHI stands for Centre for Urban Health Initiatives (University of Toronto; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Children's University Hospital (Dublin, Ireland)
- Cork University Hospital (Ireland)
- Collins Uhl Hoisington Anderson Azmy (founding partners of Princeton, NJ architecture engineering & planning firm)
- California Universal Healthcare Act
- Canadian Unlimited Hydroplane Association
- Cornell University Hospital for Animals (Cornell University; New York)
- Cambridge University Hockey Club
- Community Unemployed Help Centre (Canada)
- Community-University Health Care Center (University of Minnesota)
- Cambridge University Hindu Cultural Society (UK)
- Colorado Uninsurable Health Insurance Plan
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (research-based university)
- Credit Union Home Loan Center, LLC
- Centro Universitario Hispano Mexicano (Spanish: Central Hispanic University of Mexico; Veracruz, Mexico)
- Council of University Heads of Pharmacy Schools (UK)
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh (India)
- Colorado Urban Hydrograph Procedure
- Constructing Understanding of the Homeless Population (EU)
- Collegiate Union for Health Related Education (San Diego, CA)
- Central Union High School (El Centro, CA)