What does CTEI stand for?
CTEI stands for Centre for Trade and Economic Integration (Geneva, Switzerland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTEI
We have 2 other meanings of CTEI in our Acronym Attic
- Cumulative Transfer Effectiveness Function
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language to Adults
- Career Technical Education Facilities Program (California)
- California Tomato Export Group (Aptos, CA)
- Cascaded Thermo-Electric Generator
- Counter Terrorism Evaluation Group
- Center for Tropical and Emerging Global Diseases (University of Georgia)
- Center for Technological Education Holon (Israel)
- Center for Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Chevron Texaco Energy Indonesia Ltd.
- China Textile Economic Information
- Comprehensive Teacher Education Institute (California)
- Central Test and Evaluation Investment Program (US DoD)
- Center for Technical Excellence Integrated School Inc. (career training center; Philippines)
- Converging Technologies for the European Knowledge Society (EU)
- Cambridge Technology Enterprises Limited (Cambridge, MA)
- Center for Technology-Enhanced Learning (various locations)
- Center for Telehealth & E-Health Law
- Centre Touristique et Educatif des Laurentides (French: Laurentian Educational and Tourist Center; Canada)