Stephen Palmer, Director of the Centre for Stress Management, London, completed the editorship of this final volume in the series beginning with tributes to two of the now-deceased editors (John D.
What does CFSM stand for?
CFSM stands for Centre for Stress Management (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFSM
We have 28 other meanings of CFSM in our Acronym Attic
- Computers for Schools Kenya
- Cavendish Financial Services, Ltd. (UK)
- Cavitation-Field Sonoluminescence
- Central Film School London (UK)
- Central Florida Softball League (Orlando, FL)
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (Ministry of Home Affairs; India)
- Computers for Schools and Libraries (est. 1993; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Celebrate Free Speech Lobbying Days (Sacramento, CA)
- Centre for Forensic Statistics and Legal Reasoning (University of Edinburgh; Scotland, UK)
- Calcul Formel et Sciences de la Matière (French: Computer Algebra and Material Sciences)
- Certified Field Service Manager
- Certified Food Safety Manager (trademark of National Registry of Food Safety Professionals)
- Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Codesign Finite State Machine
- Communicating Finite State Machine
- Compact Flat Sorter Machine (postal automation system)
- Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics
- Core Food Security Module (USDA survey)
- Cubic Feet per Second per Square Mile (rate of discharge of water)
- Canadian Forces School of Military Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Look up," explains Gladeana McMahon, who is co-director of London's Centre For Stress Management.
We often pile unrealistic expectations upon ourselves, which simply adds to the pressure of the situation," says Professor Stephen Palmer, director of the Centre For Stress Management.
Byline: HELEN FOSTER IN YOUR 20s Your stress style"Your 20s are the 'getting up and running' period," says Gladeana McMahon, co-director of London's Centre for Stress Management.
Gladeana McMahon, codirector of the Centre for Stress Management, advises: 'If you have many things you need to change in your life, then just work on one thing at a time.
A spokesman for the Centre for Stress Management said: "Christmas really can be the most stressful time of year for couples and the pressure often leads to some pretty irrational behaviour.
And the higher your levels of cortisol, the more stress-prone you are," says Gladeana McMahon of the Centre For Stress Management.
And according to City University and the Centre for Stress Management in London, work - followed by family - is the prime cause of stress in people up to 50.