The annual Centre for Self-Assembled Chemical Structures (CSACS) Student Symposium took place this past September at the Universite de Montreal.
What does CSACS stand for?
CSACS stands for Centre for Self-Assembled Chemical Structures (est. 2002; McGill; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSACS
We have 1 other meaning of CSACS in our Acronym Attic
- Connecticut School Age Child Care Alliance
- Customer Service Administrative Control Center System
- Collaboration and Satisfaction About Care Decisions
- Combat System Assembly and Check-Out Facility (construction of LHD 1 Class ships)
- Czechoslovak Association for Crystal Growth
- Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (Canada)
- Canonical Statistical Adiabatic Channel Model
- Central Station Air Conditioning Plant
- Canadian Society for Aesthetic Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- Centralized Status, Alarm & Control System
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server
- Cerebroside Sulfate Activator
- Cardiff School of Art & Design (Wales, UK)
- Central Softball Association of the Deaf
- Centre for the Study of Ancient Documents (UK)
- Cervical Screening Administration Department
- Ceskoslovenská Automobilová Doprava (Czechoslovak National Bus Transport)
- Children Services Administration Division
- chip-scale atomic device
- Client Server Application Development