What does CRIC stand for?
CRIC stands for Centre for Research on Innovation and Competition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRIC
We have 31 other meanings of CRIC in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Research in the Built Environment (Welsh School of Architecture; Cardiff University; UK)
- Chat Room in Broken English
- Centro Ricerche Interdipartimentale Biotecnologie Innovative (Italian: Innovative Biotechnologies Interdepartmental Research Center; University of Padua; Padua, Italy)
- Centre for Research in Indo-Bangladesh Relations (India)
- Caring Relationships Involving Book Sharing (early reading advocacy group; Lake Ridge, VA)
- Christian Resources in Bexley Schools (Kent, England, UK)
- Create Responsive Infants by Sharing (Manila, Philippines)
- Canons Regular of the Immaculate Conception (religious order)
- Centre de Recherche de l'Industrie Cimentière (French: Research Center of the Cement Industry; Belgium)
- Centre for Research and Information on Canada
- Consejo Regional Indígena del Cauca (Spanish: Regional Indigenous Council of Cauca)
- Copyright Research and Information Center (Society for Administration of Remuneration for Video Home Recording; Japan)
- Cost Reimbursement Incentive Contract(ing)
- Critical Resource Incentive Compacts
- Cedar Rapids Iowa City Architects Council (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Cancer Research Institute of Contra Costa (California)
- Centre for Research in International Communications and Culture (Nottingham Trent University; UK)
- Center for Real-Time and Intelligent Complex Computing Systems
- Center for Research on International Cooperation in Educational Development (University of Tsukuba; Japan)
- Centre for Research on Inner City Health (Canada)