What does CRMP stand for?
CRMP stands for Centre for Research in the Management of Projects (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRMP
We have 45 other meanings of CRMP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Research on Military Organization (University of Maryland)
- chromium-molybdenum (steel)
- Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis
- Communications and Records Management Office
- Corporate Records Management Office
- Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Cultural Resource Management Officer (Department of Veterans Affairs program)
- Customer Relations Management Officer
- Craters of the Moon Natural History Association (Hailey, ID)
- Call Record Management Process
- Certified Reference Materials Program
- Certified Risk Management Professional
- Coastal Resources Management Project
- Collapsin Response Mediator Protein
- Collection Requirements Management Plan/Program
- Colorado River Management Plan (Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona)
- Compliance Risk Management Plan
- Computer Resources Management Plan
- Contract and Relationship Management Professionals
- Cooperative Reform and Modernization Program (Tanzania)