John O'Hagan, a scientist at the HPA's Centre for Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards, began tests on the lightbulbs after patient groups - including some people with the photosensitivity skin disease lupus - raised concerns about them.
What does CRCEH stand for?
CRCEH stands for Centre for Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School
- Centre de Recherche en Conversion d'Énergie
- Centre for Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards (Health Protection Agency; Oxfordshire, UK)
- Centre for Research into Communist Economies
- Centrului Roman de Comert Exterior
- Comité Régional de Coordination et d'Evaluation (French: Regional Coordinating Committee and Evaluation)
- Concaecio Rodrigues College of Engineering
- Continuing Respiratory Care Education
- Cyclos et Randonneurs de la Cité des Étangs (French: Hikers and Cyclists to the City of Ponds; Ponds, France)
- Centre for Russian, Central and East European Studies (University of Glasgow)
- Centre de Recherche sur le Comportement et Évaluation des Programmes (Centre for Behavioural Research and Program Evaluation)
- Cooperative Research Centre for Eye Research and Technology (Australia)
- Center for Research on the Changing Earth System (Columbia, MD)
- Centre de Remboursement du Chèque Emploi Service Universel (French: Universal Service Employment Paycheck Redemption Center)
- Castle Rock Christian Fellowship (Castle Rock, CO)
- Centre for Research on Children and Families (Canada)
- Chautauqua Region Community Foundation (New York)
- Chinese Red Cross Foundation
- Community Residential Care Facility
- Consolidated Rental Car Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
John O'Hagan, a scientist at the HPA's centre for radiation, chemical and environmental hazards, began tests on the lightbulbs after patient groups raised concerns about them.