For an application form, contact Julie Clee, Course Secretary, Centre for Primary Health Care Studies, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL.
What does CPHCS stand for?
CPHCS stands for Centre for Primary Health Care Studies (University of Warwick; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPHCS
- Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (Shakopee, MN)
- Central Pacific Hurricane Center
- Certified Passive House Consultant (professional accreditation)
- Community Partnerships for Healthy Children (Sierra Health Foundation)
- Conference of Professors and Heads of Computing (UK)
- Council of Public Health Consultants
- Charlotte Plumbing Heating & Cooling Contractors Association
- Common Physical Channel
- Corinthia Palace Hotel Company Limited (United Arab Emirates)
- Council of Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioners
- Codeine and Promethazine Hydrochloride Cough Syrup
- Centre for the Prevention and Healing of Child Sexual Abuse (Chennai)
- Centre for Policy and Human Development (Afghanistan)
- Cepheid Inc (stock symbol)
- Certified Philanthropic Development (National Association of Charitable Estate Counselors)
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Combined Pituitary Hormone Deficiency
- Conference on Public Health and Disasters (Center for Public Health and Disasters; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Center for Public Health Education (State University of New York, Stony Brook)
- Central Public Health and Environmental Engineering Organisation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funded by the NHS, the unit will be based at the university's Centre for Primary Health Care Studies, which has played a leading role in new research.
It will more than double the size of Warwick University's Centre for Primary Health Care Studies by allowing it to bring in more people experienced in attracting research and funding - enabling still further posts to be created.