What does CPITT stand for?
CPITT stands for Centre for Pest Information Technology and Transfer (University of Queensland; Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CPITT in our Acronym Attic
- Continual Process Improvement Team
- Current Product Improvement Team
- 2-Carboxy-4-Phenyl Isothiocyanate (chemical compound)
- Cards and Personal Identification Technical Committee (Singapore)
- Certified Professional Information Technology Consultant
- China Peace International Tourism Co., Ltd.
- Clinical Pharmacy International Travel Clinic (est. 1991; Colorado)
- Compact Precise-Integration Time-Domain (algorithm)
- Community Periodontal Index of Treatment Needs (WHO)
- California Poets in the Schools
- Central Project Implementation Unit (India)
- Clinical Practice Improvement Unit (Australia)
- Consumer Price Index-Urban (US DOL)
- Counter Pedophilia Investigative Unit
- Comité Permanent des Industries du Verre (French: Standing Committee of Glass Industries; Belgium)
- Comité Permanent International du Vinaigre (French: International Vinegar Standing Committee)
- Centre de Prévention et d'Intervention pour Victimes d'Agression Sexuelle (French: Center for Prevention and Intervention for Victims of Sexual Assault; Canada)
- Centrale Paris Initiative for Women (France)
- Certified Professional Insurance Woman
- Customer Provided Inside Wiring