Panjwani Centre for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research (PCMD), University of Karachi.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Centre for Molecular Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Cell Membrane Model
- Center for Medicare Management (major component of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Center for Modular Microsystems (Louisiana State University)
- Center for Molecular Medicine (various locations)
- Center for Molecular Modeling (US NIH)
- Central Maine Midwives
- Centre de Météorologie Marine
- Centre de Morphologie Mathématique (Ecole des Mines de Paris, France)
- Centre du Management Mental (French information security company)
- Centre for Microscopy and Microanalysis (University of Western Australia)
- Centre for Multilevel Modelling (University of Bristol; Bristol, UK)
- Centre Musical de Marsannay-la-Côte (French music center)
- Cercle des Mycologues de Montreal (French: Mycologists Society of Montreal; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Certification in Meeting Management (Meeting Professionals International)
- Certified Marina Manager (business designation)
- Certified Matchmaker
- Certified Medical Manager (Professional Association of Health Care Office Management)
- Certified Medical Micropigmentologist (cosmetics)
- Certified Minerals Manager
- Certified Municipal Manager (Ontario Municipal Management Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials, diplomats, dignitaries and journalists attended the opening ceremony at Gallery 973+, located opposite Princess Al-Jawahara Centre for Molecular Medicine, Genetics and Inherited Diseases.
A University of British Columbia and Centre for Molecular Medicine and Therapeutics (CMMT) study has revealed that childhood poverty, stress as an adult, and demographics such as age, sex and ethnicity, all leave an imprint on a person's genes.
He is also Senior Scientist and Director, Program of Ethics and Commercialization of the McLaughlin-Rotman Centre for Global Health and Director of Ethics and Policy at the McLaughlin Centre for Molecular Medicine.
Hayden has served as the Director of the Centre for Molecular Medicine and Therapeutics since 1993, a Vancouver based research facility dedicated to the research of genetic disease.
Wei Chen, Max Delbruck Centre for Molecular Medicine and Dr.
Panjwani Centre for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research (PCMD), International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), University of Karachi, is going to organise Public Awareness Program entitled, "Early Diagnosis and Prevention of Anaemia" on Thursday, July 5, 2012 (3:00 p.
Dr Panjwani Centre for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research at the University of Karachi took 10 months to accomplish the task.