Then, (ii) I aim to consider each of the questions raised above and analyze how UK, France and Italy have reacted to comply with the Drinking Water Directive and the Urban Waste Water Treaty Directive The activity within the Centre for Management Under Regulation has been mainly based, up to now, on investigation about different regulatory choices and on the response of public utilities to regulation in the UK This will be an important pillar on which I will base my international comparative study My quantitative and theoretical background acquired during the M Sc.
What does CMUR stand for?
CMUR stands for Centre for Management under Regulation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ceza Muhakemeleri Usul Kanunu
- Chiang Mai University Library (Thailand)
- College of Medicine of the University of Lagos (Nigeria)
- Complex Multiply
- Christian Ministries to the United Nations
- Cornell Model United Nations Conference (Ithaca, NY)
- Certified Meaningful Use Professional
- Conventional Munitions Upgrade Program
- Client Management and User Portal System
- Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar
- Central Michigan University Research Corporation
- Center for Maritime & Underwater Resource Management (est. 1994; Laingsburg, MI)
- Center for Multi-Unit Restaurant Management (University of Central Florida)
- Ceskomoravská Unie Stredu (Czech political party)
- Cisco MeetingPlace Upgrades and Support (course)
- Crew Module Uprighting System (US NASA)
- Cryptogenetic Multifocal Ulcerous Stenosing Enteritis (gastrointestinal disease)
- Capacitive Micromachined Ultrasonic Transducer (medical imaging)
- Chiang Mai University Thailand
- Clayton Memorial Unitarian Universalist (church; Newberry, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Chris Doyle Centre for Management under Regulation University of Warwick
The 2006 Development Review Panel will be chaired for a second year by Professor Martin Cave, Director of the Centre for Management under Regulation, Warwick Business School, United Kingdom.