The Centre for Global Energy Studies (CGES), for example, sees growth of 1.
What does CGES stand for?
CGES stands for Centre for Global Energy Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGES
We have 2 other meanings of CGES in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Global Environmental Research (Japan)
- Centre de Gestion des Équipement Roulants (DOT, Québec, Canada)
- Combined Gross Enrollment Ratio (education measurement)
- Commission on Geosciences, Environment and Resources (US)
- Consultative Group on Exchange Rates
- Corporate Governance and Enterprise Reform Program (Kyrgyz Republic)
- Center for German and European Studies (various locations)
- Center for Global Education Services (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- Central Georgia Equine Services (Fort Valley, GA; est. 1988)
- Centre de Gestion des Eléments Secrets (French: Secrets Elements Management Center)
- Coast Guard Exchange System (US DHS)
- Commissioner General of Essential Services (various locations)
- Cisco Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module
- Cancer Genomics and Emerging Technologies (conference)
- Center for Global Environmental Technologies (University of New Mexico)
- Chamber of Geophysical Engineers of Turkey (est. 1986)
- Coalition of Graduate Employee Unions
- Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee (India)
- Central Government Employees Welfare Housing Organisation (India)
- Coast Guard Exchange (US Coast Guard base retail store)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brent crude futures, which advanced to a nine-month high above $119 a barrel on February 8, are expensive enough to derail the world's economic recovery, according to the Centre for Global Energy Studies.
Brent crude may drop 20 per cent by June if the group doesn't reduce the amount it pumps, the Centre for Global Energy Studies said.
Analyst Manouchehr Takin of the Centre for Global Energy Studies (CGES) research group said the absence of Iranian oil exports would hurt Europe more than it would Tehran.
Reuters surveyed the following banks, consultants and brokerages: Centre for Global Energy Studies, Facts Global Energy, Capital Economics, Global Insight, Petromatrix, Bache Commodities, VTB Capital, BNP Paribas, LLBW, Deutsche Bank, Blue Ocean Brokerage, Global Risk Management, Marex Financial.
If refiners want Iranian oil, they will get it through a trader," said Manouchehr Takin, a senior petroleum analyst at the Centre for Global Energy Studies in London.
Manouchehr Takin, a specialist in petroleum production with the Centre for Global Energy Studies, said BP's internal report was "impartial as a technical evaluation".
But OPEC -- the cartel which can help influence price movement by altering the level of oil output levels, is happy with current prices, the Centre for Global Energy Studies (CGES) said in a monthly market report.