Richard Peltier, Scientific Director of SciNet and Director of the Centre for Global Change Science.
What does CGCS stand for?
CGCS stands for Centre for Global Change Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGCS
We have 23 other meanings of CGCS in our Acronym Attic
- Current Good Clinical Practices
- China Group Companies Promotion Association
- Combined Ground Command Post Terminal
- Committee on Global Change Research
- Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (India)
- Canadian Government Cataloguing System
- Carlo Gavazzi Computing Solutions, Inc. (Brockton, MA)
- Center for Gulf Coast Sustainability (various locations)
- Central Gateway Communications Subsystem (Tactical Exploitation Group)
- Central Gulf Coast Section (ASNE)
- Certified Golf Course Superintendent
- Commonwealth Games Council for Scotland (UK)
- Council of Great City Schools
- California Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Carolinas Golf Course Superintendents Association (Liberty, SC)
- Consumer Goods Council of South Africa
- Consultative Group on Campylobacter and Salmonella in Chickens (UK Food Standards Agency)
- Clerical Grade Civil Servants General Union
- Canine Good Citizen Test (dog owner responsibility)
- Center for Grammar, Cognition and Typology (University of Antwerp; Belgium)