In addition this Best Practice information sheet has been reviewed by nominees of International Joanna Briggs Collaborating Centres: Petra Brysiewicz, South African Centre for Evidence Based Nursing and Midwifery, School of Nursing, Faculty of Community and Development Disciplines, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
What does CEBN stand for?
CEBN stands for Centre for Evidence Based Nursing (York, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEBN
We have 1 other meaning of CEBN in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine
- Corporate E-Business Management
- Canadian Business Equipment Manufacturer Association
- Center for Evidence-Based Management (Netherlands)
- Corps of Engineers Ballistic Missile Construction Office
- Corneal Epithelial Basement Membrane Degeneration (ophthalmology)
- Corneal Epithelial Basement Membrane Dystrophy (ophthalmological malady)
- Centre for Evidence-Based Mental Health
- C. E. Burdette Memorial Library (Carlock, IL)
- Capital Exchange Business Network (Virginia)
- Centre for Evidence Based Nursing Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Cavae Endoluminal Balloon Occlusion (cardiology)
- Centre Équestre de Bretteville sur Odon (French: Bretteville sur Odon Equestrian Center; Bretteville sur Odon, France)
- Centre for Evidence Based Oncology (Czech Republic)
- Commission de l'Environnement de Bruxelles-Ouest (French: West Brussels Environment Committee; Brussels, Belgium)
- Council for Economic and Business Opportunity (Baltimore, MD)
- Council of Ethics-Based Organizations
- Celiac disease and bilateral occipital calcifications
- Cellular Robotic System
- Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention