The conservatory is a collaborative effort of the New Delhi Municipal Council, the Centre for Environmental Management of Degraded Ecosystems of University of Delhi and the Green Circle, a group of green activists.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Centre for Environmental Management (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Educational Measurements, Inc.
- Center for Educational Media (various organizations)
- Center for Electro-Mechanics
- Center for Electromagnetics
- Center for Emergency Medicine (various locations)
- Center for Enterprise Modernization (MITRE Corporation)
- Centre d'Éthique Médicale (French: Center for Medical Ethics; Catholic University of Lille; Lille, France)
- Centre d'Études Médiévales (French: Center for Medieval Studies; various locations)
- Centre d'Études Méditerranéennes (French: Center for Mediterranean Studies)
- Centre d'Expressions Musicales (French: Musical Expressions Center; music school)
- Centre for Environmental Monitoring (Canada)
- Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (various locations)
- Centro de Estudios de la Mujer (Spanish: Center for Women’s Studies; Chile)
- Centro de Estudios Militares (Guatemala)
- Certainty-Equivalent Margin
- Certified Emergency Manager
- Certified Emission Reduction (carbon credit)
- Certified Energy Manager
- Certified Environmental Manager (various organizations)
- Certified Equipment Manager