The WHO has based this calculation on 25 disability adjusted life years (DALYs) per 1000 capita per year," said Mazen Malkawi, Technical Officer, Information Exchange, WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean Centre for Environmental Health Activities.
What does CEH stand for?
CEH stands for Centre for Environmental Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEH
We have 75 other meanings of CEH in our Acronym Attic
- Cognitive Existential Group Therapy (breast cancer)
- Committee on the Ethics of Gene Therapy (UK)
- Campaign to End Genocide in Uganda Now (San Diego, CA)
- Church of England Guild of Vergers
- Computer Education Group of Victoria (Australia)
- Central European History (journal)
- Centrale Emile Huchet (French coal mine)
- Centre d'Entretien de l'Habitat (French: Housing Maintenance Center)
- Centre d'Etudes Historiques (French: Center for Historical Studies; various locations)
- Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
- Cercle des Étudiants en Histoire (French: Circle of Students in History; Belgium)
- Certified Environmental Hygienist (Indoor Air Quality)
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Executive Housekeeper (International Executive Housekeepers Association)
- Champ d'Energie Humain (French: Human Energy Field)
- China Entertainment Holdings (Sino Strategic International)
- Colorado Evidentiary Hearing
- Comisión de Esclarecimiento Histórico
- Community Eye Health (journal)
- Complex Electronic Hardware