To support this, The Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning at Glyndwer University has created "Enterprising You", an e-learning platform aimed at developing a new generation of entrepreneurial young people by nurturing their enterprise skills.
What does CfEL stand for?
CfEL stands for Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (Judge Business School; Cambridge University; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CfEL
- Council for Electronic Government (Bethesda, MD)
- Central Florida Eye Institute
- Certificat de Fin d'Etudes Instrumentales (French)
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator
- Certification and Fuel Economy Information System (US EPA)
- China Far East International Trading Corp.
- China Forum of Environmental Journalists (Beijing, China)
- Citizens for Effective Justice
- Citizens for Environmental Justice (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Catholic Framework for Economic Life (National Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Centre for Free-Electron Laser Science (Germany)
- Cold Flow Electric Laser
- Center for Free Electron Laser Studies (Santa Barbara, CA; Quantum Institute; Los Alamos National Library)
- Canadian Foundation Engineering Manual (BiTech Publishers Ltd.; Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
- Central Facility for Electron Microscopy (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Centre for Festival and Event Management (Napier University; UK)
- Certificat de Fin d'Études Musicales (French: Musical Graduation Certificate)
- Cohesive Finite Element Method (micromechanics)
- Combined Fates and Effects Model
- Commission Française pour l'Enseignement des Mathématiques (French: French Commission for the Teaching of Mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Cuthbert, former managing director of Northumbrian Water, and Dinah Bennett, director of the Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning at Durham University and founder of Women into the Network, both get MBEs.
Among the speakers were Bettina von Stamn, founder of the Innovation Leadership Forum, and Shailendra Vyakarnam (pictured), director of the Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, They shared their insights on how to support a culture of innovation in organisations.
Ward Hadaway is providing legal advice to members of Durham University's Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning Creative GLEAM Programme as they look to set up in business.
The Wrexham university's Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (CfEL) is to lead a project to help teaching staff to embed entrepreneurial activity at the forefront of all of the university's courses.
Mary Bradley, head of the Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning at Glyndwer University, said the Equine-Preneurial event would help to stimulate new and exciting business start-up ideas for the equine and rural sectors.
WIN Ltd's board of directors is made up of Northumberland's SCM Pharma director and co-owner Fiona Cruickshank and Mailing House Group managing director Jackie Peddie, Newcastle's Solutions Recruitment managing director Margaret Clare and creative entrepreneur Di Gates, Ann Stonehouse, owner of Accountancy @ Willowbank and Co-Efficient Outsourcing in Teesside, and Dinah Bennett of Durham University's Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning.
com last year after receiving advice from the university's Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning and the newly-formed university Entrepreneurial Society.