What does CEEST stand for?
CEEST stands for Centre for Energy, Environment, Science and Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CEEST in our Acronym Attic
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery (Amercian Red Cross)
- Centre d'Etudes Economiques et Sociales de l'Environnement
- Colorado Engineering Experiment Station Inc.
- Combat Electromagnetic Environment Simulator
- Center for Experiential Education and Service Learning
- Center of Excellence for the Enrichment of Science and Mathematics Education
- Cancer Epidemiology Education in Special Populations (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Centro de Estudios Económicos del Sector Privado (Spanish: Center for Private Sector Economic Studies; Mexico)
- Commission on Environmental Economic and Social Policy
- Center for Environmental, Earth and Space Studies (Bemidji State University; Minnesota)
- Centre for Economic and Social Studies of the Third World
- Cabin Emergency Evacuation Trainer
- Casa Editorial el Tiempo (Colombia)
- Center of Excellence in Educational Technology
- Central and Eastern European Translations (Ltd.)
- Centre for Energy-Efficient Telecommunications (Australia)
- College of Engineering Engineering Technology (Northern Illinois University)
- Combined Engineering Entrance Test (India)
- Computer/Electronics Engineering Technology (university department)
- Communications Electronics Evaluation and Test Agency