Ned Rossiter is an independent researcher based in Beijing and Adjunct Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Cultural Research, University of Western Sydney.
What does CCR stand for?
CCR stands for Centre for Cultural Research (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCR
We have 576 other meanings of CCR in our Acronym Attic
- Central Contracts Register (South Africa)
- Central Control Room
- Centralized Control Room
- Centre Català del Reciclatge (Spanish)
- Centre Commun de Recherche (French: Joint Research Center; EU)
- Centre de Calcul Recherche et Réseau Jussieu (French)
- Centre de Conduite Régional (French: Regional Operation Center)
- Centre for Catalogue Research (UK)
- Centre for Conflict Resolution
- Centre for Critical Realism
- Centro Cristao de Recreacao (Portugese)
- Centro Cristiano Restauracion (Spanish: Christian Center Restoration)
- Ceppad, Cammice and Rapid (Experiments)
- Certificat de Changement de Résidence (French: Certificate of Change of Residence; various nations)
- Certified Community Researcher
- Certified Construction Reviewer (Delaware)
- Certified Court Reporter
- Chair Command Release/Refuse
- Cherry Creek Radio (various locations)
- Chest Compression Resuscitation (CPR without rescue breathing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ien Ang, professor of cultural studies and director of the Centre for Cultural Research at the University of Western Sydney in Australia, discusses "Together-in-Difference: Beyond Diaspora, Into Hybridity.