This will be a centre for creativity, arts and innovation.
What does C4C stand for?
C4C stands for Centre for Creativity (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of C4C
We have 16 other meanings of C4C in our Acronym Attic
- Canterbury 4 Business (Kent, England, UK)
- Computers for Business
- Consulting 4 Business
- Cleats for Bare Feet (greeNEWit)
- Command, Control, Communications & Computer Systems Division Backfit
- S/C4b-Binding Protein
- Component 4 Binding Protein, Alpha
- Cadet 4th Class
- Campus for Christ (student ministry)
- Care for Creation
- Check For Change (Firefox add-on; page change detector)
- Citizens for Citizens (Macedonia)
- Click for Click (Tumblr)
- Coaches4Causes (various locations)
- Coaching for Character (Play Like a Champion Educational Series; Notre Dame University; South Bend, IN)
- Coalition for Change, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Comment for Comment (Myspace)
- Communication for Change (Brooklyn, NY)
- Communities for Children
- Cuts for Cancer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UAE is a centre for creativity and innovation on the regional and global levels and provides the ideal environment.
As a global business and trade hub, Dubai will continue to establish itself as a global centre for creativity and knowledge--sharing by hosting events that garner international interest.
A memorandum of understanding aimed at launching a project to uncover and train gifted primary level students, was signed here by Ministry of Education and Sabah Al-Ahmad Centre for Creativity and Innovation.
Edited by Marion Leonard and Robert Strachan, of the University of Liverpool's school of music, The Beat Goes On examines the factors that have contributed to the city's worldwide reputation as a centre for creativity.
95 Hardcover HD53 Napier is with the Centre for Creativity and Innovation at Boise State U.
For far too long the North-east has been focused on Newcastle as a centre for creativity.
Problems at Eastside, according to a council Cabinet report, include: lAn pounds 18 million scheme by the University of Central England to build a centre for Creativity, Computing and Communications may be scrapped because of difficulties in accessing the European Regional Development Fund.