Commenting on the latest figures, Hviid, from the University of East Anglia's Centre for Competition Policy, said: "Price guarantees offer a protection for companies that want to edge prices up.
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Centre for Competition Policy (University of East Anglia; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Central City Partnership (New Orleans, LA)
- Central City Plan (various locations)
- Central Colleges of the Philippines
- Central Committee President
- Central Control Panel
- Central Control Point
- Central Corridor Partnership (various locations)
- Central Counterparty
- Centre Catala del Plastic
- Centre de Culture Populaire (French: Center for Popular Culture; est. 1963)
- Centre for Contemporary Photography (Australia)
- Centre for the Contemporary Pacific
- Centro Centroamericano de Población
- Certificat de Cessation de Paiement (French: Payment Termination Certificate)
- Certificate in Computer Programming
- Certificate of Completion Program (various organizations)
- Certified CART Provider (National Court Reporters Association)
- Certified Claims Professional (Certified Claims Professional Accreditation Council)
- Certified Clinical Perfusionist
- Certified Collection Professional (commercial collections)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr John Ashton, from the Economic and Social Research Council's Centre for Competition Policy, said: "Clearly some firms are exploiting customers far more than others.
Professor Morten Hviid, from the University of East Anglia's Centre for Competition Policy, claims the price guarantee and the use of a redeemable voucher will discourage shoppers from looking elsewhere.