What does CCE stand for?
CCE stands for Centre for Clinical Effectiveness (Monash University; Clayton, VIC, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCE
We have 350 other meanings of CCE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Continuing Education
- Center for Continuous Education
- Center for Corporate Education
- Center for Creative Expression (Riddle Institute)
- Center for Credentialing & Education, Inc.
- Center for Credentialing and Education
- Centre Commercial Européen (French: European Shopping Center)
- Centre de Communication Écrite (University of Montreal)
- Centre de Culture Européenne (French: European Cultural Centre)
- Centre for Clean Energy
- Centre for Community Enterprise
- Centre for Continuing Education
- Centres for Clinical Education
- Centro Cultural Español (Spanish)
- Centro de Computação Eletrônica (Portuguese: Center for Computer Electronics)
- Centro de Comunicacao E Expressao
- Centro Di Calcolo Elettronico
- Certificat de Compétences en Entreprise (French: Certificate in Business Skills)
- Certification and Continuing Education
- Certification for Clinical Engineers