Floodplain contamination in West Wales is a chronic and long standing issue, but it is a problem shared with other river catchments in the UK that have a history of metal mining," Prof Macklin added The researchers completed the report as part of Aberystwyth and Bangor universities' Centre for Catchment and Coastal Research and Aberystwyth University's River Basin Dynamics and Hydrology Research Group.
What does CCCR stand for?
CCCR stands for Centre for Catchment and Coastal Research (Aberystwyth University and Bangor University; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCR
We have 44 other meanings of CCCR in our Acronym Attic
- Cape Cod Court Reporting (Massachusetts)
- Catholic Center for Charismatic Renewal (Texas)
- Center for Cancer Care and Research (Missouri)
- Center for Change and Conflict Resolution (Texas)
- Center for Clinical and Community Research (Washington, DC)
- Center for Colon Cancer Research (South Carolina)
- Center for Communication and Computer Research
- Center for Community Criminology and Research (Tennessee)
- Center for Corporate Community Relations (Boston College)
- Central Corporate Credit Register
- Chicago Center for Clinical Research
- Circuit Court Case Reporter
- Citizens' Commission for Civil Rights
- Colorado Central Cancer Registry
- Colorado Commission on Civil Rights
- Commission on Camps, Conferences, and Retreats, Inc.
- Consortial Center for Chiropractic Research
- Constitutional Court of the Czech Republic
- Consumer Chemical Container Regulations
- Continuing Care Community Residents (North Carolina)