Professor Jones, a land use expert who was formerly director of the Centre for Arid Zone Studies at Bangor University, said adopting his group's recommendations would also increase sustainable food production in Wales and improve the chances of coping with future crises.
What does CAZS stand for?
CAZS stands for Centre for Arid Zone Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Constant-Amplitude Zero Auto-Correlation (also seen as CA-ZAC)
- Caja de Ahorros de Zaragoza, Aragón y la Rioja (Spanish Bank)
- Coalition of Arizona Bicyclists
- Connecticut Association of Zoning Enforcement Officials
- Central Asia - a Zone Free From Nuclear Weapons
- Chinese Association of Zoological Gardens
- Children as Zone of Peace
- Canadian Association of Zoological Parks and Aquariums (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Centre for Arid Zone Research (Australia)
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The programme was developed by Stockholm Environment Institute and delivered by Arab Centre for Arid Zone Studies, Syria.
John Gorham and Katherine Steele have been pioneering the technique at Food DNA services based at Bangor's Centre for Arid Zone Studies (CAZS).
Students and staff from three departments were evacuated from the Thoday Building which houses the School of Agricultural and Forest Sciences and the Centre for Arid Zone Studies Part of the Students' Union building was also evacuated and part of the car park at Morrison's supermarket was also closed as a precaution.
Because of the nature of our work and our in-country experience, the Centre for Arid Zone Studies (CAZS) has been providing technical assistance in such areas over the period described.
CAPTION(S): Indian students Swapnil Neerai (left) and Agnishikha Tandon, who have passed their environment management courses at Bangor University's Centre for Arid Zone Studies Picture: GERALLT RADCLIFFE
The Centre for Arid Zone Studies at Bangor university has just signed its first contracts with the African Development Bank which funds projects and initiatives throughout the continent.
He began work at the Centre for Arid Zone studies in 1986 and has been employed by Bangor ever since.