Colin Dunnighan, director of the university's centre for applied socio-legal studies (CASLS) and a former detective inspector with Durham Constabulary, devised the course with Cleveland police, which is providing four experienced officers to deliver the more practical aspects of training.
What does CASLS stand for?
CASLS stands for Centre for Applied Socio-Legal Studies (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASLS
We have 1 other meaning of CASLS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Association for the Study of Language and Learning
- Center for American Sign Language Literacy
- Club Autos Sport la Licorne (French: The Unicorn Sport Auto Club; Canada)
- Conference on Alternative State and Local Practices
- Canadian Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists (Canada)
- Columbia Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario (Canada)
- Carolina Autism Supported Living Services, Ltd (Charleston, SC)
- Center for Applied Second Language Studies
- Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers
- Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine
- Canadian Association for Safe Motorcycling
- Central Aircraft Systems Management
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Mathematics (Univeristy of Cambridge, UK)
- Close Air Support Missile
- Coalition for American Solar Manufacturing (trade organization)
- Cognitive Aspects of Survey Methodology (behavioral science)
- Coherent Adaptive Subcarrier Modulation
- Combat Alignment System Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
The course has been jointly developed by Cleveland Police and the university's Centre for Applied Socio-Legal Studies (CASLS) and is the first in the country to get the go-ahead.
The talk will be held at the university's Centre for Applied Socio-Legal Studies seminar room in the Clarendon Building, at 5pm on Wednesday, May 7.