What does CARST stand for?
CARST stands for Centre for Applied Radiation Science and Technology (South Africa; est. 1998)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for the Analysis and Research of Spatial Information (Hunter College; New York, NY)
- Central American Regional Security Initiative (US)
- Centre for Applied Research in Sustainable Infrastructure (Canada)
- Connecticut Adult Recreational Soccer League
- Center for Advanced Research in Space Optics (Trieste, Italy)
- Canadian Association of Road Safety Professionals
- California Association of Resource Specialists and Special Education Teachers
- Common Air Route Surveillance Radar (US FAA)
- Center for Advancing Research and Solutions for Society (University of Michigan)
- Chaplain Automated Religious Support System
- CARibbean Regional Network for the Exchange of Information and Experience In Science and Technology (UNESCO)
- Center of Applied Research of Slavic University
- Cap Replacement Tool (petroleum industry)
- Cargo Afloat Rig Team
- Cartographe (French)
- Center for Advanced Research and Technology
- Center for Applied Rehabilitation Technology
- Center for Autism Research and Treatment (UCLA)
- Center of Automotive Research and Technology (Karlsruhe, Germany)