CASIM, the Centre for Accelerator Science Imaging and Medicine, will be one of the most advanced scientific centres in the world.
What does CASIM stand for?
CASIM stands for Centre for Accelerator Science Imaging and Medicine (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CASIM in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Association for Study of International Development
- Center for Advanced Study of International Development (Michigan State University)
- Center for Art and Spirituality in International Development (est. 1999)
- Central Avenue Special Improvement District (Jersey City, NJ)
- Committee for Aviation and Space Industry Development (Taiwan)
- Center for Advanced Surfaces and Interfaces Science and Engineering
- Center for the Advancement and Study of International Education (Atlanta, GA)
- Coalition for Advertising Supported Information and Entertainment
- Computer Aided Search Information Exchange
- Community Association of South Indian Lake (Manitoba, Canada)
- Centre for Applied Studies in International Negotiations
- Council for American Students in International Negotiations
- Central Advisory Service on Intellectual Property (Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research)
- Complete Automated System for Information Processing
- Consortium of Agencies Serving Internationally-Trained Persons
- Center for Advanced Spatial Information Research
- Center for Advanced Study in Religion and Science (Chicago, IL)
- Canadian Association for Security and Intelligence Studies
- Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (Space Florida)
- Centre for Advanced Software and Intelligent Systems (UK)