What does CRSTRA stand for?
CRSTRA stands for Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sur les Régions Arides (French)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Customized Reporting from Standardized Tests
- Cycle Rider Safety Training
- Counter-Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition (also abbreviated C-RSTA)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sue le Développemnt de la Langue Arabe (French)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sur le Développement de La Langue Arabe (French: Centre for Scientific and Technical Research on the Development of the Arabic Language; Algeria)
- Caribbean Regional Sustainable Tourism Development Programme
- Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute (Dallas, TX)
- Cold Regions Science and Technology Information Analysis Center (US Army; Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory; Hanover, NH)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique de l'Industrie Diamantaire (French: Center for Scientific and Technical Research of the Diamond Industry; Belgium)
- Corporate Responsibility System Technologies Ltd.
- Colorado River Service Unit (Indian Health Service Facility)
- Comité Régional du Sport Universitaire (French: Regional Committee of University Sports)
- Computational Research Support Unit (University of Technology, Sydney; Australia)
- Crow River Service Unit (Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys)
- Canonici Regolari della Congregazione di San Vittore (Italian: Regular Canons of the Congregation of Saint Victor; Christianity)
- Carnation Ringspot Virus
- Computer Related System Validation (US FDA)
- Conflict-Related Sexual Violence