What does CRHMT stand for?
CRHMT stands for Centre de Recherche Halieutique Méditerranéenne et Tropicale (French: Tropical Fish and Mediterranean Research Center)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Commercial Radio Hong Kong
- Canadian Reformed Hockey League
- Canadian Resources House Limited
- Canadian Resources House Ltd.
- Collegiate Roller Hockey League
- Conectiva Red Hat Linux (operating system)
- Chattanooga Regional History Museum (Chattanooga, TN)
- Christian Reformed Home Missions
- Charles Ralph Holland Memorial Library (Gainesboro, TN)
- Charleston Regional Hazard Mitigation Plan (South Carolina)
- Ceska Rada Humanitarnich Organizaci (Czech: Czech Board of Humanitarian Organizations)
- Center for Collaborative Research in Health Outcomes and Policy (Michigan Public Health Institute)
- Centralni Registar Hartija Od Vrijednosti (Bosnian: The Central Registry of Securities)
- California Register of Historic Places
- Center for Rural Health Practice
- Christ Renews His Parish (Christian Church group)
- Closed Right Half Plane (mathematics and control systems theory)
- Comprehensive Rural Health Project (India)
- Council for the Regulation of Healthcare Professionals (now Council for Healthcare Regulatory Excellence; UK)
- California Rural Health Policy Council