What does CEESE stand for?
CEESE stands for Centre d'Etudes Economiques et Sociales de l'Environnement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centro de Estudios Económicos y Sociales (Guatemala)
- Civil Engineering and Environmental Science (various organizations)
- Committee on Earth and Environmental Sciences (USA)
- Computational Earth and Environmental Science (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Computer Electronics Electrical Services
- Central and Eastern European Schools Association
- Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture (research project)
- Center of Excellence for Embedded Systems Applied Research (Lucerne, Switzerland)
- Centre for Energy, Environment, and Sustainable Development (various locations)
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery (Amercian Red Cross)
- Colorado Engineering Experiment Station Inc.
- Combat Electromagnetic Environment Simulator
- Center for Experiential Education and Service Learning
- Center of Excellence for the Enrichment of Science and Mathematics Education
- Cancer Epidemiology Education in Special Populations (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Centro de Estudios Económicos del Sector Privado (Spanish: Center for Private Sector Economic Studies; Mexico)
- Commission on Environmental Economic and Social Policy
- Center for Environmental, Earth and Space Studies (Bemidji State University; Minnesota)
- Centre for Energy, Environment, Science and Technology
- Centre for Economic and Social Studies of the Third World