What does CENTEXBEL stand for?
CENTEXBEL stands for Centre Scientifique et Technique de l'Industrie Textile Belge (French: Scientific and Technical Centre of the Belgian Textile Industry; Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Central America
- Code for Extended Nonlinear Transient Analysis of Extraterrestrial Reactors
- Cross-Domain Enterprise All-Source User Repository (NATO)
- Center for Enabling New Technologies Through Catalysis (Seattle, WA)
- Coalition Central Command
- US Central Command
- Center for Nanotechnology (Germany)
- Center for Technology, Environment, and Development (Clark University; Worcester, MA)
- Consolidated Enterprise Network Test and Evaluation Range (USAF; San Antonio, Texas
- Continuing Education Network for Training, Enrichment and Renewal (Unitarian Universalist Ministers Association)
- Centre for Nanotechnology and Smart Materials (Portugal)
- CENtro de Teoterapia Integral (Spanish: International Center for Integral Theotherapy)
- One Hundredth
- Centre for Tourism in Islands and Coastal Areas (University of Kent; UK)
- Cellule Nationale de Traitement des Informations Financières (French: National Financial Intelligence Processing Unit; various nations; also seen as CNTIF)
- Creation Ex Nihilo Technical Journal
- Central Atlantic Sub-Area
- Central Treaty Organization
- Council of European National Top-Level Domain Registries