What does CQVB stand for?
CQVB stands for Centre Québécois de Valorisation des Biotechnologies (French: Quebec Biotechnology Valuation Center; Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Coquina (lithological term)
- Central Queensland University (Australia)
- Central Queensland University Student Association (North Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia)
- Campagne Québec-Vie (French: Quebec Life Campaign; Quebec, Canada)
- Carte Qualité de Ville (French: Quality City Map; directory service)
- Center for Quality and Value
- Citoyens pour une Qualité de Vie (French: Citizens for Quality of Life; Canada)
- Commissioning, Qualification and Validation
- Commissioning, Qualification, Verification
- Consultation Qualité de Vie (French: Quality of Life Consultation; New Caledonia)
- Coalition Québec-Vert-Kyoto (French: Coalition Quebec-Green-Kyoto)
- Congressional Quarterly Weekly
- Contractor Quality Workshop
- Coupled Quantum Wells
- Customer Quality Window
- Combined Qualified Weapons Instructors Course
- Content Query Web Part (Microsoft SharePoint)
- Congressional Quarterly Weekly Report
- Constrained Quartet Zeta (Basis Set)
- CAD Room (Met Police, London)