Nevertheless, when the enormous new Centre National de la Danse opened its doors in the northeastern Parisian suburb of Pantin last June, the event confirmed the dance industry's determination, longevity, and most of all, its optimism.
What does CND stand for?
CND stands for Centre National de la Danse (French: National Center of Dance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CND
We have 102 other meanings of CND in our Acronym Attic
- Cambodian National Council for Women (Cambodia)
- Cable Network Domain (Sprint)
- Caldera Network Desktop (Linux)
- Calling Number Delivery (Bellcore)
- Calling Number Display (telecommunications)
- Callparty Number Information
- Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament
- Canadian Dollar
- Cannot Duplicate
- Centre for Nonlinear Dynamics in Physiology and Medicine (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A co-production of the Brooklyn Academy of Music (where it will be performed this month as part of the Next Wave Festival), Le Festival International Danse a Cannes, and Le Centre National de la Danse, the work premiered in France in 2003.
org Paris Through Dec 20, Boris Charmatz, Centre Pompidou, Place Georges-Pompidou, 014 478 1233 Dec 9-20, "From East to West," Centre National de la Danse, 42 bd Henri Arnauld, 024 124 1212 Dec 18-Feb.