What does CIHAM stand for?
CIHAM stands for Centre Interuniversitaire d'Histoire et d'Archéologie Médiévale (French: Interuniversity Center of History and Medieval Archaeology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- California Indian Hobbyist Association
- Canadian Inline Hockey Association
- Carolina Indian Heritage Association (South Carolina)
- Cherokee Indian Hospital Authority (Cherokee, NC)
- Congenital Idiopathic Hemolytic Anemia
- Cook Inlet Housing Authority (Anchorage, AK)
- Czech Ice Hockey Association
- Centre for International Health and Development
- Community Initiative for Health and Development (Bangladesh)
- Can I Have A Go Mate?
- Canadian Inuit HIV/AIDS Network
- Canadian Inventory of Heritage Building
- Community Influences on Health Behavior (US NIH)
- California Industrial Hygiene Council (lobbying group; est. 1990)
- Canadian Interprofessional Health Collaborative (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Center for International Health and Cooperation
- Chemical Industries Holding Company (Egypt)
- China Insurance Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Housing (UK)
- County Indigent Health Care Program (Austin, TX)