In addition to CEA-Leti, they are the European industrial leader in PDT, the German company biolitec AG; University Hospital Zurich, which is recognized for it clinical PDT capabilities; French academic laboratories belonging to the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) and the Anticancer Research Center; and Centre Alexis Vautrin in Nancy, France, which specializes in PDT from bench to bedside.
What does CAV stand for?
CAV stands for Centre Alexis Vautrin (French: Alexis Vautrin Center; est. 1924; Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy, France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAV
We have 124 other meanings of CAV in our Acronym Attic
- Croatian Association of University Women
- Consortium of Aquariums, Universities and Zoos
- Campo de Visão (Portugese)
- Campus Andaluz Virtual (Spanish virtual campus)
- Canine Adenovirus
- Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy
- Central Africa Vision
- Centre Astronomique Vendéen (French: Vendéen Astronomical Center; Vendée, France)
- Centre d'Art Visuel (French: Visual Art Center; France and Switzerland)
- Centro Ecuménico Antonio Valdivieso (Antonio Valdivieso Ecumenical Centre)
- Champagne Audiovisuel (French: Champagne Audiovisual; Cormontreuil, France)
- Chick Anemia Virus
- Chicken Anemia Virus
- Club Automodélisme de Viglain (French: Auto-Modeler Club of Viglain; Viglain, France)
- Club d'Aviron Vésenaz (French: Rowing Club Vésenaz; Vésenaz, Switzerland)
- Coalition Anti-Vivisection (Belgium)
- Colegio de Arquitectos de Venezuela (Spanish: Venezuela Association of Architects)