DVCS is quickly replacing centralized version control systems such as Subversion by allowing developers to work faster and productively even when not connected to a network.
What does CVCS stand for?
CVCS stands for Centralized Version Control System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVCS
We have 24 other meanings of CVCS in our Acronym Attic
- Central Valley of Costa Rica (genetics)
- Code Violation, Cyclical Redundancy Check
- Capistrano Valley Church of Religious Science (California)
- Coachella Valley Coalition for Responsible Sovereignty (California)
- Connecticut Valley Conference on Reformed Theology (Coventry, CT)
- Capistrano Valley Christian School (California)
- Cassadaga Valley Central School (Sinclairville, NY)
- Cedar Valley Christian School (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Central Valley Christian School (Tangent, OR)
- Central Virginia Community Services (Lynchburg, VA)
- Centre for Visual & Cultural Studies (Edinburgh College of Art; UK)
- Chauffage, Ventilation, Climatisation, Sanitaire (French: Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Health)
- Chemical & Volume Control System
- Coachella Valley Collection Service (Palm Desert, CA)
- Cumberland Valley Christian School (Chambersburg, PA)
- Central Virginia Community Services Board (Lynchburg, VA)
- Central Virginia Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience
- Champlain Valley Christian School of Vermont
- Cable Virtual Channel Tables
- Cardiovascular Care Unit (hospital division)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A centralized version control system enables this process.