Along with the design, installation, testing and commissioning of the INTERFLO 200 mainline solution, the company will provide its BOMBARDIER EBI Lock 950 R4 computer-based interlocking (CBI), EBI Screen 2000 centralized traffic control (CTC), and EBI Gate 2000 level crossing systems.
What does CTC stand for?
CTC stands for Centralized Traffic Control (Railways)
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of CTC
We have 871 other meanings of CTC in our Acronym Attic
- Center Technology Council
- Center-to-Center (construction)
- Central Technical College (various locations)
- Central Tenure Committee (US NIH)
- Central Texas College
- Central Texas Communications
- Central Timber Co-Operative Limited
- Central Traffic Control N.S.Y.
- Central Training Council
- Centralized Test Center (Hekimian)
- Centralized Train Central
- Centralized Translations Control
- Centre for Training and Consultancy
- Centre on Transnational Corporations (UN)
- Centre Technique de Coiffure (French beauty school)
- Centre Traitement Courrier (France mail processing)
- Certified Tile Consultant (Ceramic Tile Institute of America)
- Certified Training Course (various organizations)
- Certified Travel Consultant
- Certified Travel Counselor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Railways installed centralized traffic control and auto block systems in 1970 and 1993 on main line from Karachi to Kotri but most of the existing systems are very old and obsolete, an official of Pakistan Railways said.
As part of its infrastructure development strategy designed to increase capacity for coal trains and improve coal-delivery reliability, Union Pacific is installing additional Centralized Traffic Control signals along its lines across Iowa and making interchange improvements with eastern connections at East St.
Union Pacific is extending automated, dispatcher-controlled signaling technology called Centralized Traffic Control across its coal corridor on the east-west mainline from eastern Nebraska through Iowa.
The series of track and signal improvements includes lengthening two passing sidings, improving two rail interchanges, banking some portions of track and installing a new centralized traffic control system.
In the City of Richmond, WebTech Wireless and Coastal Range Systems announced a collaboration to provide the City with a centralized traffic control system to alleviate congestion for emergency response teams.
After further research, it was found that the entire railroad corridor through the Placentia area has a modern, centralized traffic control (CTC) system.
We actually introduced computerized centralized traffic control to the global rail market in 1966.