Powered by the Pyxis Enterprise Server, the Pyxis Anesthesia ES system offers the same innovative centralized system management and enterprise-wide capabilities as the Pyxis MedStation ES system, including enhanced formulary and user management for pharmacy and improved system management for information technology (IT) departments.
What does CSM stand for?
CSM stands for Centralized System Management (AT&T)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CSM
We have 682 other meanings of CSM in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Strategic Management (Maryland)
- Center for Systems Management (Vienna, VA)
- Center Stage Module (DSC)
- Center Switch Module (Telabs)
- Central Saint Martins (UK college of art and design)
- Central Server Model (computing)
- Central Sun Mining, Inc. (Nicaragua)
- Central, Steady and Maintained Fixation (eye position)
- Centralized Security Management (software)
- Centralized Software Management (Nortel)
- Centre de Stockage de la Manche (French radioactive waste depository)
- Centre for Social Marketing (University of Strathclyde, UK)
- Centre for Software Maintenance (now RISE, Uof Durham, UK)
- Centre Sécurité Multipoints (French: Multipoint Safety Center; est. 1994)
- Centre Service Métaux (French: Metals Service Center)
- Cercle Sportif Marseille (French sports club)
- Cerebrospinal Meningitis
- Certificate in Safety Management (British Safety Council; UK)
- Certified in Supply Management (Institute for Supply Management)
- Certified Safety Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key improvements include: integration with Microsoft SQL Server; support of Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications; security enhancements such as expanded Microsoft LDAP support, password-protected PDF file exports, simplified integration with single sign-on applications, and strengthened protection for file transfers to ensure sensitive document and batch data are not exposed to unauthorized users; and services-based implementation that enables centralized system management and reporting by IT.
Built-in management interface providing centralized system management of all blades in the chassis, as well as other blades connected over IP.
The new system, which integrates real-time weather and flight data from multiple sources, provides centralized communications, enhanced security, initial relational database constructs and centralized system management.
Featuring centralized system management and multi-layer analysis (physical, DVB-H, IP), GOLDENEAGLE is compatible with all DVB-H and DVB-T broadcasting systems and provides a sophisticated network equipment laboratory tester and development tool.
With PeopleSoft's Web capabilities, UCF centralized system management while localizing access, allowing individual departments and employees to create online reports and freeing IT staff to focus on other activities.
In addition, Hivemind 5520 users are able to take advantage of Alienware Server Management software, which delivers centralized system management, proactive notification of system issues to prevent interruptions in service, and continuous monitoring of components and resources.
Simplified and Centralized System Management The Mobile Manager in Oracle Database Lite 10g allows customers to administer and monitor their full mobile chain easily from a single, Web-based console -- providing advanced features for application, system, security and device management.