RedSeal's security posture management software will be integrated with McAfee Security Management 5, a new comprehensive, centralized security management platform launched at FOCUS 2010.
What does CSM stand for?
CSM stands for Centralized Security Management (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSM
We have 683 other meanings of CSM in our Acronym Attic
- Cell Service Module
- Cell-Site Modem
- Center for Strategic Management (Maryland)
- Center for Systems Management (Vienna, VA)
- Center Stage Module (DSC)
- Center Switch Module (Telabs)
- Central Saint Martins (UK college of art and design)
- Central Server Model (computing)
- Central Sun Mining, Inc. (Nicaragua)
- Central, Steady and Maintained Fixation (eye position)
- Centralized Software Management (Nortel)
- Centralized System Management (AT&T)
- Centre de Stockage de la Manche (French radioactive waste depository)
- Centre for Social Marketing (University of Strathclyde, UK)
- Centre for Software Maintenance (now RISE, Uof Durham, UK)
- Centre Sécurité Multipoints (French: Multipoint Safety Center; est. 1994)
- Centre Service Métaux (French: Metals Service Center)
- Cercle Sportif Marseille (French sports club)
- Cerebrospinal Meningitis
- Certified in Supply Management (Institute for Supply Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Centralized Security Management Remote and local administration will require authenticated user access, role-based privileges, and proven crypto key processing.
Featuring dedicated hardware appliances and patent-pending cryptography software, Ingrian's solutions deliver capabilities for granular encryption, seamless integration, and centralized security management including: * Retailers, financial institutions, and payment processors in adhering to card issuer security policies like the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
Xacta IA Manager establishes a centralized security management platform that facilitates compliance assessment, continuous risk and compliance management, and security process enforcement.
The Apani INS System is centralized security management system that provides network access control, the dynamic implementation of network security policies and point to point encryption.
With its capabilities for granular encryption, seamless integration, and centralized security management, DataSecure enables organizations to guard against a range of security threats, with unparalleled ease and cost effectiveness.
Disparate services can be exposed in a single secure and cohesive WSDL interface for centralized security management.
By combining the capabilities of both companies, the partnership will provide a centralized security management ecosystem that continuously monitors sensor data, associates it to specific locations and delivers real-time actionable alerts and intelligence that can be easily managed to facilitate secure access, decision support and video capture at the site.