Centralized Maintenance Systems Bae~s Arg Secoorcen Contraincendios.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Centralized Maintenance System (FAA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Central Maintenance System
- Central Management Server (various companies)
- Central Management Services (Illinois)
- Central Management System (various companies)
- Central Material Service
- Central Medical Stores
- Central Message System
- Central Middle School
- Central Monitoring Service
- Central Monitoring Station (various companies)
- Centralized Multi-Layer Scheduler
- Centre de Médecine du Sport (French: Sports Medicine Center; various locations)
- Centre de Météorologie Spatiale (French: Meteorological Spatial Center)
- Centre for Mathematical Sciences (various locations)
- Centre for Mountain Studies
- Centre Médico Social (French: Medical and Social Center)
- Centrex Management Service
- Century Marketing Solutions (Syracuse, New York)
- Century Mechanical Systems
- Cepstral Mean Subtraction (signal processing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The utility awarded the Controls Division an initial contract in 1992 to provide a prototype RCC system, an operations information system and a centralized maintenance system.
Additional Rockwell Collins equipment includes: traffic alert and collision avoidance system, air data system, high-frequency communications, centralized maintenance system and an array of optional equipment such as VHF data link and satellite communications systems.