The centralized data system provided by Infor is a welcome relief to Orascom as we can now consolidate the financials as well as non-financial data of all our subsidiaries and use readily available tools for analytics and reporting," said Mahmoud Zuaiter, SVP chief financial officer, at Orascom.
What does CDS stand for?
CDS stands for Centralized Data System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDS
We have 725 other meanings of CDS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Dielectric Studies (Pennsylvania State University)
- Center for Digital Storytelling (Berkeley, CA)
- Center for Disability Studies (various institutions)
- Center for Dispute Settlement (various locations)
- Center for Documentary Studies
- Central Data Subsystems (NASA)
- Central Data Systems
- Central Database Server
- Central Depository System
- Central Distribution System (San Francisco, CA)
- Centralized Demilitarization Site (Defense Reutilization & Marketing Office)
- Centre de Développement du Soudage (French: Welding Development Center)
- Centre de Documentation en Santé
- Centre de Données Astronomiques de Strasbourg (France)
- Centre des Démocrates Sociaux (French: Center for Social Democrats; political party)
- Centre for Deaf Studies (UK)
- Centre for Development Studies
- Centro Democrático y Social (Spanish Political Party)
- Cercle Des Sciences (French: Circle Of Sciences; Belgium)
- Ceremonial Drill School (US Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is an improvement over the older discrete controls, which lacked the ability to interface with a centralized data system.
By allowing administrators to view but not change data, the Equipment Database Manager Deluxe program gives management the power of a centralized data system, by viewing individual or multiple school data as one list, while maintaining the responsibility for localized control of fixed asset data at the school level.