Ramy Mostafa, vice president of the Industry Business Unit at Schneider Electric North East Africa, said: "Monitoring systems in the water industry have given plant operators unprecedented capabilities to monitor and control all aspects of water production and distribution from a centralized control room.
What does CCR stand for?
CCR stands for Centralized Control Room
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCR
We have 576 other meanings of CCR in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Creative Retirement
- Central Cancer Registry
- Central Coast Region (various locations)
- Central Commission for Navigation on the Rhine
- Central Consultancy Register (EU Phare and Tacis Programmes database)
- Central Contract for Registration
- Central Contractor Registration (US DoD contractor/vendor database system)
- Central Contractor Registry
- Central Contracts Register (South Africa)
- Central Control Room
- Centre Català del Reciclatge (Spanish)
- Centre Commun de Recherche (French: Joint Research Center; EU)
- Centre de Calcul Recherche et Réseau Jussieu (French)
- Centre de Conduite Régional (French: Regional Operation Center)
- Centre for Catalogue Research (UK)
- Centre for Conflict Resolution
- Centre for Critical Realism
- Centre for Cultural Research (Australia)
- Centro Cristao de Recreacao (Portugese)
- Centro Cristiano Restauracion (Spanish: Christian Center Restoration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These "smart switches" employ wireless connections that allow remote control of switches and circuit breakers from a centralized control room.
Security System at all these shrines will aggregate at a Centralized Control Room, to be established at Lahore, for remote monitoring as well as storage purpose over PTCL provided network.
Under the terms of the contract, Honeywell will install its Experion(TM) Process Knowledge System (PKS), field instrumentation systems, an advanced process control system, a training simulator and a centralized control room.
Responsible for the security of more than 24 million domestic and international travelers annually and over 30 percent of Australia's airfreight market, Melbourne Airport staff are using the March Networks systems to monitor activities in real-time and quickly access high-quality archived video from a centralized control room.
In addition to the local control room at Bochum Technip-Coflexip will also be responsible for the design and installation at Dortmund of a new single centralized control room for the two plants.
2 million square feet of interior space plus parking lots and decks and other common areas of the 75 acre facility, allows for all cameras to be viewed and operated from one centralized control room.