com/reports/c25029) has announced the addition of Multicultural Marketing Trends in Retail Industry to their offering As Americans become more attuned to their heritage and less likely to speak only English, shopping malls have become more inclusive of Hispanic Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans and increasingly Central and Eastern European Americans, (CEEA).
What does CEEA stand for?
CEEA stands for Central and Eastern European Americans
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEEA
We have 8 other meanings of CEEA in our Acronym Attic
- Crystal Enantiomeric Excess (chemistry)
- International Commission on Rules for the Approval of Electrical Equipment
- Conjugated Equine Estrogen and Norgestrel (horse hormone)
- Central and East European Conference on Software Engineering Techniques
- Central Eastern Europe/Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central and Eastern Europe and the New Independent States
- California Elementary Education Association
- Canadian Earth Energy Association
- Canadian Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Center for Energy and Environmental Analysis (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Centre for Electric Energy and Automation (Malaysia)
- Chicago Electrical Estimator's Association
- Communauté Européenne de l'énergie Atomique (French: European Atomic Energy Community)
- Communication Entertainment Edutainment Association (Austria)
- Central and East European Association of Bioethics (est. 1999; Pecs, Hungary)
- Communaute Economique Des Etats De L'afrique Centrale (French: Economic Community of Central African States)
- Centre of Excellence in Environmental Analysis and Monitoring (Gdansk, Poland)
- Comité d''ntente des Écoles d'Auxiliares de Puériculture
- Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Center for Entrepreneurship and E-Business