When Central Willamette Community Credit Union started laying out the blueprints for several meeting rooms in 2005, some wondered if community groups would be interested in using the spaces as well.
What does CWCCU stand for?
CWCCU stands for Central Willamette Community Credit Union (Albany, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Call with Current Continuation (also seen as CALL/CC)
- Canadian Writers' Contest Calendar (publication)
- Central West Community College (training, recruitment and community support services; New South Wales, Australia; est. 1983)
- Central Wyoming Counseling Center (Casper, WY)
- Centre for Workplace Communication and Culture (est. 1991; Australia)
- Council for World Class Communities (est. 2001)
- Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce (England, UK)
- Creative Center for Women with Cancer (New York City, NY, USA)
- Cardigan Welsh Corgi Club of America
- Civil Works Construction Cost Index System (USACE)
- City Wide Cooperative Development Corporation
- California Workers' Compensation Educator (continuing education)
- Centre for Welfare and Community Education (Australia)
- Certified Work Capacity Evaluator
- Certified Workers Compensation Executive
- China West Coal Energy, Inc.
- Cold Weather Clothing Equipment
- Commission on the Weather and Climate Enterprise (American Meteorological Society)
- Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing
- Canadian Worker Co-Operative Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
15, 2006 Central Willamette Community Credit Union vs.
April 24, 2006 Central Willamette Community Credit Union, formerly known as Central Willamette Credit Union vs.