The three properties are the Central Western Railway, ("CWR"), the Lakeland & Waterways Railway ("LWR"), and the Mackenzie Northern Railway ("MKNR").
What does CWR stand for?
CWR stands for Central Western Railway
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWR
We have 121 other meanings of CWR in our Acronym Attic
- Cabinet War Rooms (UK)
- California Western Railroad
- Call When Ready
- Calm Water Ramp (US DoD)
- Campaign Web Review (politics)
- Canadian Wrestling Revolution
- Case Western Reserve (College)
- Center for Water Resources (various locations)
- Center for Whale Research (Friday Harbor, Washington)
- Central War Room
- Certified Wildlife Rehabilitator
- Certified Workforce Ready
- Charisma WestRand (Krugersdorp, Gauteng, Republic of South Africa)
- Charles Wills Redman Jr. (artist)
- Chiller, Water, Refrigerated
- Civil War Reenacter (US)
- Civil War Regimental Series (gaming)
- Coastal Warning Radar
- Cold War Rearmed (collaborative project)
- Cold Water Resistant (plywood grade)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also included in the transaction is the Central Western Railway (CWR), a 21-mile railway in east-central Alberta used largely for training purposes that also carries a small amount of agricultural traffic.