In central west Europe and North America, the costs of idle capacity and standstills will have a negative effect on EBITDA.
What does CWE stand for?
CWE stands for Central West Europe (region)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWE
We have 79 other meanings of CWE in our Acronym Attic
- Calvin Wiley Dance Theatre (New York, NY)
- Cauvery Water Dispute Tribunal (est. 1990; India)
- Chemical Warfare Defense Training
- Children with Disabilities Team (UK)
- Camping World East (car racing)
- Car Wash Express (est. 2001; Colorado)
- Carcass Weight Equivalent (-measurement of livestock production)
- Caution and Warning Electronics
- Center for Women & Enterprise
- Center for Worker Education (New York)
- Cercle des Webmasters Engagés (French: Engaged Webmasters Circle)
- Certified Welding Educator
- Certified Wine Educator (Society of Wine Educators certification)
- Certified Workforce Expert
- Championship Wrestling Experience
- Chief Wage Earner
- China International Water & Electric Corp.
- Chips With Everything (UK Technology TV programme)
- Cold Water Equivalent
- Cold Water Extraction